Managed Account Program
Virtue of Selfish Investing, LLC (VoSI), an SEC-registered, wholly-owned subsidiary of MoKa Investors, LLC now offers managed accounts for qualified investors able to invest a minimum of $100,000 in a single managed account. For more details, please download the PDF Brochure for the Virtue of Selfish Investing Managed Accounts Program (VMAP) provide here:
For more background and full disclosures regarding Virtue of Selfish Investing, LLC, our Form ADV, filed periodically with the SEC, is available for viewing here:
Please note that the brochure describes the VMAP program specifically, while Form ADV is a general SEC disclosure document that informs anyone doing business with VoSI of relevant details relating to VoSI's overall business and its principals and employees, including any other business lines or business activities the firm is engaged in. Aside from that, Form ADV does not have anything to do with the VMAP program.
The VMAP program enables investors to implement the MoKa Market Direction Model in their own portfolios by allowing us to do all the work. Setting up an account is easy. All you have to do is:
- Contact us at email@example.com, or call 310-598-5013 and ask to speak with our Director of Trading and Operations, Mr. Bill Griffith.
- Once you are determined to qualify for the program, we will forward to you the Investment Advisory Agreement which you fill out and then fax, or scan and email, back to us. We will then help you to make sure the Agreement is fully and properly completed.
- Once the Investment Advisory Agreement is finalized, you will then snail-mail to our offices the hard-copy original of the Agreement so that we can complete our end of the Agreement, counter-sign, scan and return a copy via email to you for your records.
- Also, once the Investment Advisory Agreement is finalized, we will assist you in downloading and filling out the proper account forms directly from the TD Ameritrade Institutional website. DO NOT OPEN AN ACCOUNT ON YOUR OWN with TD Ameritrade in advance. The program is being offered through TD Ameritrade Institutional, which is separate from TD Ameritrade's retail business, and investors can only and properly open an account with TD Ameritrade Institutional through VoSI.
- Once all account documents are completed, and the account has been funded and approved by TD Ameritrade Institutional to go "live", we will begin managing the account directly.
- Investors must be able to meet the minimum account size of $100,000 with each single account they open under the VMAP program. Aggregating smaller accounts is not permissible for the purpose of meeting the single-account minimum of $100,000.