FAQs Frequently Asked Questions
To see if our investment strategies are useful to your investing style:
1) Read through our Focus List reports in our report archives. If you type in Focus List into the keyword search bar (https://www.virtueofselfishinvesting.com/reports/search?p=1&q=focus+list+review&sort=relevance), look for all reports with "Focus List" in the title, and you will get a good sense of what we look for when buying and selling stocks.
2) Read through the Market Timing Results page if you plan to put part of your investment portfolio into market timing: https://www.virtueofselfishinvesting.com/market-timing-results. There are links that will guide you to understanding the strengths and weaknesses of the strategies.
3) Read through the portion of our FAQs that may be of interest to you. You can read up on various topics by typing in keywords into the search bar: https://www.virtueofselfishinvesting.com/faqs
4) Email us with any questions you have.
5) Subscribe. If you still don't think our site is a good fit, let us know within 2 weeks for a full refund. That said, we have noticed that those who better understand how we invest are far more likely to become permanent members. And that means putting in some work to understand our strategies. As with all things, if you want something different to happen, if you want to change the direction of your finances, you’re going to have to do something different. Understand what we do, and pursue your new outcome.
Incidentally, we wrote the following piece on why we continue to do what we do:
The emails, inboxes, and notes we have received from investors over the years since we started Virtue of Selfish Investing back in 2010 make this endeavor that much more meaningful.
|First published:||6 Mar 2017|
|Last updated:||7 Mar 2017|