Off your game?
Read our free Dr K report on how to optimize your mind and body so you can boost your focus when trading the markets.
In The News
Gil Morales discusses with Bill Kearney of Financial Spectrum technicals vs. fundamentals; the benefits of shorting the market right now; and the uncertainty of the market before the upcoming election.
Ride in the Cockpit with the O'Neil Disciples: An Intensive Series of Trading Simulations Illustrating the OWL Methodology
Friday, November 16, 2012 | 1:30 pm - 5:30 pm
For three hours in this intensive workshop, which will consist entirely of trading simulations that encompass the use of pocket pivots, buyable gap-ups. the seven week rule, and short-sale set-ups. Working through the historical daily and weekly charts day-by-day and week-by-week, attendees will gain a working knowledge of how these tools and methods are implemented in real-time, giving a practical view of exactly where the "rubber meets the road." At the end of the three hours, a one-hour question and answer session will follow to help fill out and complete attendees' understanding of critical concepts and make sure you leave this session with a thorough understanding of the concepts covered so you can begin trading more effectively the next day.
At the four hour workshop in Las Vegas, went through each chart in detail. The charts were not annotated. Our next book will contain similar charts with annotations in multimedia, full color format.
Trader’s Expo 2012 Workshop - Trading Simulation Stock List
- Baidu (BIDU) - April 2007 - February 2008
- Sunpower Corp. (SPWR) - January 2007 - January 2008
- Apple (AAPL) September 2010 - Present
- Tractor Supply Co. (TSCO) September 2010 - Present
- Alexion Pharmaceuticals (ALXN) September 2010 - Present
- Priceline.com (PCLN) July 2010 - Present
- Polaris Industries (PII) - March 2010 - Present
- Riverbed Technology (RVBD) - July 2010 - August 2011
- Herbalife (HLF) - August 2010 - May 2012
- Monster Beverage (MNST) October 2011 - Present
- Solarwinds (SWI) - October 2011 - Present
- Pharmacyclics (PCYC) November 2011 - Present
- Lumber Liquidators (LL) March 2012 - Present
- Michael Kors Holdings (KORS) - March 2011 - Present
- Ellie Mae (ELLI) - January 2012 - Present
- Nationstar Mortgage Holdings - April 2012 - Present
- Crocs, Inc. (CROX) - October 2007 - March 2009
- Netflix (NFLX) - July 2011 - December 2011
- Green Mountain Coffee Roasters (GMCR) - September - November 2011
- U.S. Steel (X) May 2011
Dr. Kacher discusses Apple (AAPL) and Commvault Systtems (CVLT).
Chris Kacher talks with Dan Stewart about the economy, the markets, and the trends in 2012.