Q: I do well as an investor and am able to find the right buy points in stocks. What does your service provide that may be of use to my trading?
A: Here are some ways you might find our service useful:
1) Our screens pinpoint those stocks with the strongest fundamentals and technicals, then issue real-time reports when they trigger pocket pivot points or other types of pivot points. This means that, over time, we may catch an important stock that one who excels at finding excellent stocks at proper buy points may have overlooked. And one stock can make a big difference if that stock is a future leader.
2) Our Short Sale Set Ups service pinpoints downside pivot points for shorting stocks.
3) Our Market Direction Model helps keep those on the right side of the market, as well as suggests ETFs that may outperform, when the model signals a buy or a sell. Even in a tough year such as 2011, the model continues to well outperform the major averages. Results are shown here: https://www.virtueofselfishinvesting.com/results
4) Our webinar service discusses the general market as well as leading and shortable stocks, and provides a forum where members can ask us directly about stocks. Outside of the webinar service, we are unable to offer personalized investment advice on an individual basis for compliance reasons.
5) Our Follow The Stock service emulates the thinking of a conservative but astute investor so discusses the emotions that may go through one's head while trading, pyramiding, and selling. And emotions are more than half the battle when it comes to successful trading.
Our services are shown here: https://www.virtueofselfishinvesting.com/our-services