that you will not
receive a report immediately after entering your email address.
Our reports are usually triggered by market conditions, so you will receive the next Market Lab Report as soon as it is published.
For a list of previous reports, go to the Past Reports
section of the web site.
You will also receive newsletters containing updates on our services.
Two market timing pros provide ETF recommendations and actionable stock ideas in real-time sent via email, so you can take immediate action (for both beginning and advanced investors).
- Tired of getting kicked around by the stock market this year? This site will show you the way out of the maze.
- First, check out our new UVXY volatility market timing model (beta) here
- Dr. Chris Kacher generated a return of +18,241.2% in the stock market from 1996 to 2002 as verified by KPMG
- Gil Morales achieved a return of +10,904.25% in the stock market from 1997 to 2005 as audited by Rothstein Kass
- 2000-2010 market timing results using conservative approach/NO leverage (NASDAQ Composite): +741.1%
vs. Buy-and-Hold: -34.8%
- 2009 - 2012 (4 years) +402.0% Performance of Market Direction Model using only market timing service ETF TECL
with NO margin vs. S&P 500 57.9% (buy-and-hold) and vs. NASDAQ Composite (buy-and-hold) 91.4%
Market timing results (unaudited):
|3x ETF TECL||-10.2%||+35.0%||+83.8%||+118.3%|
All Market Direction Model (MDM) results cited are hypothetical and have not been achieved in an actual portfolio. The back-tested and real-time results are
based on taking 100% positions in the specified ETF on an MDM buy or sell signal, and liquidating to a 100% cash position on an MDM neutral signal. The
results shown are intended to give an idea of the MDM's effectiveness in identifying market trends based on back-tested and real-time
hypothetical results, and investors' actual results may vary depending on timing, position size, and the type of ETF used to implement the MDM signal.
- CONSERVATIVE APPROACH using market timing model:
June 9, 2009 - June 9, 2010 +55.1% with exposure to the market
less than half the time as audited by Rothstein Kass